Kamis, Januari 06, 2011

let's sing over

bermula dari shuffle iTunes yang aneh pagi ini :

1. you make my world so colourful, I've never had it so good
my love, I thank you for all the love, you gave to me

(you make my world so colourful - Daniel Sahuleka)


2. All I do is dream of you, the whole night through
with the dawn I still go on, dreamin' of you

(All I Do is Dream of You-Michael Buble)

3. Hey baby, listen to me carefully
come and sit beside me, I'll tell you everything about me

Hi Honey, listen to me carefully
age is just a number, it won't be any trouble at all

(Listen to Me - Mocca)

4. I love you but it's not so easy, to make you here with me
I wanna touch and hold you forever, but you're still in my dream

(When You Love Someone - Endah and Rhesa)

5. Kau sering pergi tinggalkan aku, ku juga suka meninggalkanmu
lama2 kau dan aku menjauh, hati bagai air dan api yang tidak bisa menyatu

(Patah hati - Radja)

6. Desmond take a trolley to the jewelers store, buys a twenty carat golden ring.
takes it back to Molly waiting at the door, and as he gives it to her
she begins to sing

(hayo lagu apaa? as you can guess, jago berarti)

dan kuhentikan saja shuffle2 bodoh tersebut sebelum bergalau ria dalam memulai hari

2 komentar:

ice1217 mengatakan...

obladi oblada life goes on, brah! la la la le life goes on
hahahaa

-ivan-

Tulus Silas mengatakan...

hhahahaa yoi van. pinter juga kau bisa nebak ya hehe